Leadership Skills: Communicating with and Supporting a Remote Team
Explore the challenges of leading and supporting a remote team. Identify practical strategies to communicate with and promote collaboration within a team of mobile workers.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Define the principles of leadership, describing how it differs from management
- Define the challenges of organisational leadership
- Define the support needs and requirements of a team of remote workers and how the leadership principles instilled are in a remote team
- Recognise the specific and added communication challenges associated with working as part of a remote based team
- Outline the strategies and solutions to overcome the leadership challenges of a remote team
Who is this course appropriate for:
This course is appropriate for Team leaders, RNs, Case Managers, Managers.
Continuing Professional Development Hours:
CPD: This course is worth 0.75 Continuing Professional Development hours.
View the trailer below to preview the course: