Recognising Changes in a Residents Condition
Care staff play a vital role in monitoring the needs of people they support. This course describes how to recognise changes in a resident’s condition and how this supports effective care planning and delivery.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Recognise the importance of detecting changes in an individual’s condition
- Explore common causes of changes to an individual’s condition
- Identify how to determine an individual’s normal condition
- Describe how to identify changes in an individual’s condition
- Explain how to respond to a change in an individual’s condition
Who is this course appropriate for:
This course is appropriate for all Care Staff
Continuing Professional Development Hours:
CPD: This course is worth 0.5 Continuing Professional Development hours.
View the trailer below to preview the course: